Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Rossi Enjoyed Fun Battle with Stoner

Valentino Rossi Le Mans 2012

Valentino Rossi finally on podium this year. On the wet Le Mans race, Rossi was strong on front group. the battle begin with 3 others, Stoner, Crutchlow, and Dovizioso. After Crutchlow and Dovizioso crashed, Rossi just focused to take over Stoner and he did on the last lap.

Rossi said, “I’m really, really happy. We knew we had a special opportunity in the wet today, so I tried to ride perfectly and not throw it away. I started well and immediately made up some positions, and then I passed the two Yamahas to get behind Stoner. I was able to match his pace, but then my visor started to fog and I had to slow down for a couple of laps until I was able to clear it by lifting it a little."

He continue, "Once I could see again, I re-passed Cal and then Dovi. When I realized that I could really push hard and that it was possible to catch Stoner again, I went for it. It was a great race and a nice, fun battle with Stoner to the last lap. I enjoyed myself and I’m happy for my team and all the guys at Ducati, who are working so hard for me. Now we must continue giving our all until we’re also able to be competitive in the dry. We found a good base to work from in Portugal, and it wasn’t bad in the dry here, either, although not as good as in the wet. Now our main goal is to take another step forward and make up some more tenths.”

You can give your opinion on our Facebook page here

Source: http://www.zimbio.com/MotoGP/articles/0yWrLa-W0YI/Rossi+Enjoyed+Fun+Battle+Stoner

Adolf Brudes Martin Brundle Gianmaria Bruni Jimmy Bryan Clemar Bucci Ronnie Bucknum Ivor Bueb

No comments:

Post a Comment