Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Lorenzo More Confident to face Catalunya Home Race

Jorge Lorenzo Le Mans 2012

Jorge Lorenzo will be determined to repeat last weeks decisive victory in Le Mans in front of the Catalan crowd this weekend. 

Lorenzo said, "Now we arrive at Montmeló, with no need to fly, I love to have this race so close to my home! I remember my victories and podiums here well, not just in this class but also from my 250cc days. Its going to be a tough race because our competitors are very strong but our victory in Le Mans has given us extra confidence."

He continue, "We know we can be very fast and competitive so we will be focused from the first session. This is a special race for me as my home race so I want to give all the fans the best show that we can."

2011 result: Jorge Lorenzo (Yamaha) P2 

You can give your opinion on our Facebook page here

Source: http://www.zimbio.com/MotoGP/articles/8kWzJ2qKcfj/Lorenzo+More+Confident+face+Catalunya+Home

Bill Cantrell Ivan Capelli Piero Carini Duane Carter Eugenio Castellotti Johnny Cecotto Andrea de Cesaris

No comments:

Post a Comment