Sunday, August 5, 2012

Ninth Podium for Dani Pedrosa from Tenth 2012 Race so Far

Dani Pedrosa Laguna Seca 2012

Dani Pedrosa celebrated his ninth podium in ten races at the Red Bull U.S. Grand Prix after finish third at the Laguna Seca circuit. The Spaniard now collect 182 points on the second place of the championship

Dani Pedrosa, Repsol Honda: 2nd
“I tried my best in this race and third place was the maximum I could get this time. At the beginning, I was quite confident and calm when Casey passed me, because I knew he was on the soft rear tyre and this was the most risky choice for the race, but finally it worked out perfectly for him. I knew I also had a good pace, but when I caught Casey again and was ready to overtake him I was on the throttle too fast and I had too much momentum there, I almost found myself on the floor. I lost ground with the leaders, but when I started braking harder trying to close the gap again I lost the front many times and I was so close to not finish this race. Anyway, I'm satisfied because I kept pushing until the end, giving one hundred percent, although today it wasn't enough. A small mistake it's just enough to not finish in front. Anyway, we were riding the new bike for the first time here and we took another podium. We know what we can improve to come back stronger in Indianapolis.”

You can give your opinion on our Facebook page here
Get the latest update on our Twitter page here

Source: http://www.zimbio.com/MotoGP/articles/zv_hKkdifI9/Ninth+Podium+Dani+Pedrosa+Tenth+2012+Race

Elie Bayol Don Beauman Karl Gunther Bechem Jean Behra Derek Bell Stefan Bellof Paul Belmondo

No comments:

Post a Comment